8mm Film to Digital
LOCAL - In Denver, conveniently located on 2370 S. Colorado Blvd
FAST - Many orders completed 24-48 hours. Express service available
AFFORDABLE - Volume Discounts! Terrific Prices
SAFE - All work performed on site! Never shipped out of state!
8mm Film to Digital – The Way It Should Be Done
- Your priceless film must be cared for properly and the transfer done with the correct process in order for your reborn home movies to be their very best.
- Every reel in an 8mm film to Digital project must be thoroughly cleaned. This requires microfiber cleaning cloths and antistatic cleaner designed specifically to clean 8mm film.
- The film needs to be captured frame-by-frame. Don’t be fooled by projector-based capture when every frame is needed for a true transfer from film to digital.
- Most film color fades over time. Moreover, not every film was originally taken with the best lighting and exposure. Insist on color and exposure correction to be included in the price that you pay. This includes both capture-based and post-capture editing correction for backlighting and color.
- Most film has blank spots at the beginning, end and occasionally in the middle – these should be edited out of the final product.
- Your film deserves basic custom menus and scenes included in the basic price for that professional transfer look and fee.
- Depending on your needs, you need the choice between SD and DH video.
The Best 8mm Film to Digital equipment is crucial
- Safety – you don’t want to risk damage to your film – there is no backup! The right transfer equipment is designed for Zero Image Contact area. No sprockets, claws, or pinch rollers touch your film – insuring that damage to aging, brittle film, is prevented by design.
- Quality – a film scan frame by frame insures that the integrity of your film is preserved and that the quality of the film transfer is optimal. A true scan of your film is night and day different from a ‘picture of a picture’.
- Video Clarity – Cutting edge solid state scanning equipment insures that you get the truest capture of your film possible. If you are incurring the cost and effort to transfer film – you only want a great home movie with the best picture possible.
How much does it cost to transfer 8mm Film to Digital?
- Call (720 204-5464) for a personal quote today (including volume discounts)
- Just drop by our store
- Click here to see the Film Pricing Schedule